Gardening isn’t an easier task whether you do it in the summer or winter. It requires you to pay proper attention to the protection of plants as well as keeping the pots cleaner and bacteria-free. People who have a keen interest in decorating their gardens with planter pots should focus on some factors before buying them. It’s not necessary that your favorite decorative outdoor planters collection would live up to everything you looked for. From vintage decor dubai planters to other types of outdoor planters, never try to make a quick buying decision. Check out the best tips and advice to find the most suitable exterior planters as per your requirements.
- Size: Don’t compromise on the size even if you’re liking the design of any decorative planter. If your outdoor space is bigger and broader, you must go for the large-sized planters. Imagine a collection of numerous mini-sized pots placed in a row in your backyard. This doesn’t sound interesting at all. Similarly, choose compact planters to embellish your outdoor spaces if the area is smaller than usual.
- Color Theme: Yes, it is an important thing to consider without any doubt. You need to choose the colors of planter pots by contrasting them with the wall paint. For example, it is better to go for different colors of decor planters if your outdoor’s walls have been painted white. Avoid making it all too darker or too lighter in shade. Keep the balance of colors and make the place more eye-grabbing.
- Shape: Gone are the days when it was too common to decorate outdoors with similarly-shaped planters. Recent times have brought something different when it comes to the style, placement, and shapes of planters. You can go for rectangular, square-shaped, round, and other types of containers simultaneously.
- Keep your budget and time in mind: The bigger-sized planters require more cost. Go for the plants that grow slowly or don’t require re-potting every alternate day. Also, make sure that you’ve ample time to take care of your large planters. Otherwise, choose mini-size pots that actually require less water and no additional care.
- The Material: Selection of decorative planters highly depends upon the type of the material as well. For example, some have higher moisture retention levels, others are with stain-proof bodies and are resistant to weather. You can’t find the very best outdoor planter with lifetime durability. Choosing the material fully depends upon the color theme of your outdoor space and placing the pots in the right style.
Once you’re all set to beautify your home garden with planters, you need to pay attention to the shared factors for sure. Do not try to do any experiments like placing a vintage decor dubai planter along with the simple round-shaped planter. Remember that your chosen decorative outdoor planters are going to create an impression of your home’s entrance area. Choose simple yet most appealing plant pots so that no one wants to blink their eyes after viewing your place.